- Payment Frequency
- Each item in your budget can be schedule to be paid as follows:
|Payment frequency||Payment Will Happen|
|Start of school year||One payment at the start of the school year|
|Semester 1 & 2||Two payments. One at the beginning of semester 1, the second at the beginning of semester 2.|
|Semester 2||One payment at the beginning of semester 2.|
|Monthly of school year||A payment for each month of the school year, September through April|
- School Expenses
- Tuition, textbooks, supplies and related materials, lab fees, library fees, photocopying and other related expenses.
- Food and Groceries
- Meal plan, groceries, eating out, snacks and other related expenses.
- Living Expenses
- Residence, electric, cell/pager, internet, rent, phone, cable, child care and other living expenses.
- Professional Fees
- Doctor, dentist, eye care, hair stylist, manicure/pedicure, masseuse/chiropractor, veterinarian, other.
- Entertainment and Travel
- Going out, movies , movie rental, CDs/DVDs, concerts, travel and other related expenses.
- Purchases, cleaning, repair and other related expenses.
- Personal, credit cards and other related expenses.
- Contributions and Gifts
- Charity, church and other related expenses.
- Savings and Investments
- Savings towards short term goals, savings towards long term goals, other savings.
- Membership dues, postage, health club, christmas gifts, birthday gifts, any other expenses.
- Personal Toiletries
- Hair care products (shampoo etc), body care products (razors etc), facial care products (make-up etc),
prescription drugs/vitamins and other related expenses.
- Bus/Subway pass, car payments, gas/oil, licensing, visits home, insurance, maintenance and other related expenses.
- Contributions and Income
- Scholarships, fellowships/grants, other aid (such as federal loans), available savings, RESP's, family contributions, expected wages/tips, other income/assets.