One of the best ways to increase your savings is to spend less. Even a simple change such as reducing your spending on a common vice, such as smoking, drinking or eating out, can make a difference. This calculator illustrates how a little "Vice Savings" can go a long way.
- Vice to reduce
- Choose the type of vice spending you will reduce. Your choices are smoking, drinking, shopping, eating out and other.
- Current spending per week
- Average amount you spend on your vice each week.
- Reduce spending by
- Percentage you wish to reduce your spending on the selected vice. You can choose a 1% to 100% reduction.
- Goal to save
- A vice savings goal. We will calculate the length of time it will take to save this amount.
- Monthly savings
- Total you should be able to save each month by reducing your vice spending.